6453 Aurora Rd, Whitchurch-Stouffville
- 2 Acres
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
Brand New Construction
Approximately 7500 Square feet of Total Finished Living Space
- Structural as well as decorative Douglas-Fir truss and beam work throughout
- 3 Fireplaces
- 10, 11, and 14 Foot Ceilings
- Bright open concept throughout Kitchen, Dining, and Great Room
- Family-sized Gourmet Kitchen with Large Center Island and Walk-in Panty with Custom Cabinetry.
- Dining Area with Custom Cabinetry/Butlers Pantry and Quartz Countertop.
- Great Room offering Hollow timber posts and beam details c/w tongue and groove ceiling & floor to ceiling stone fireplace. 14' tall ceilings, large windows with south facing view
- Large master with fireplace and coffered ceilings, pot lights and ceiling fan
- French patio doors that walk-out to partially covered deck with timber and natural wood details. Full surround glass/aluminum handrails at deck
- Shiplap feature wall and engineered hardwood floors
- Large Primary Bedroom with closet with his/hers closed, hanging and open storage. Coffered ceiling throughout master bedroom and closet area
- Master ensuite is a large 5-piece bathroom with large shower and custom glass enclosure, separate water closet(toilet), freestanding tub, large 8' vanity with his/hers sink. Custom built-in wall storage/millwork for clean and tidy storage of towels and other bathroom items. Heated floor throughout with digital wall control.
- Fully finished bright walk-out lower level. 9' Ceilings. 3 Lower-Level Entrances. In-floor Hydronic Heat throughout. 3 legal bedrooms, gym, second office, games/billiard room, tv/living room, custom wet-bar/entertainment area with island. All counters are quartz. Future Potential for 2nd Full Kitchen for In-Law or Nanny Suite with separate entrance.
- Oversized 3 Car Garage with In-floor Hydronic Heat and Direct Access Staircase to finished Lower Level. Ample height for Car-lifts. In-floor Hydronic Heat throughout.
- General: Natural gas forced air system throughout home. Water source is well. Sanitary disposal is septic located at front of home. Hydronic in-floor heating through basement & garage. Full home back-up generator (Kohler)
- Conduit for future pool has been installed in basement from mechanical room to the exterior for ease of installation for electrical service in the future. Upgraded (larger than standard) gas meter allowing for future expansion. Future out building, pool, etc.
Call or email for more details. Contact us today to arrange a private showing.
Attached, 0 Spaces
|Drive parking Spaces